2018 Northwest Camp Meetings
Schools are getting out, graduations are happening, which means that camp meetings are soon to arrive. From Alaska to Oregon and everywhere in between, North Pacific Union conferences are preparing for spiritually rejuvenating camp meetings full of fellowship. Plan to attend a camp meeting near you this summer.
- Alaska Conference
- Idaho Conference
- Montana Conference
- Oregon Conference
- Upper Columbia Conference
- Washington Conference
- Virtual Camp Meetings
- Other Camp Meetings
- Beyond the Northwest
The theme for this year's Southcentral Alaska camp meeting in Palmer, Alaska, July 17–21, is "Living In The Word" and features speakers Joseph Kidder, Stan Hudson, Sealing Time Ministries, Robert Cundiff and Bevin Clayton. Find more information at the Alaska Conference website.
- Interior Camp Meeting, Harding Lake, Alaska, June 22–24.
- It's the Harding Lake Camp Meeting. Come join the Tok, Delta Junction, North Pole and Fairbanks churches, Friday evening at 7 p.m. for a time of music, fellowship, fun and spiritual food. Brant Berglin, Walla Walla University professor, will be the speaker. Sabbath, June 23, features Sabbath School at 10 a.m. and Worship at 11:15 a.m. A fellowship meal will follow with a 2 p.m. meeting rounding out the afternoon. Supper will be at 5:30 and an evening feature at 7 p.m. Young people of high school age will be specifically ministered to with parallel meetings. Harding Lake is located halfway between Delta Junction and North Pole. Bring your tents, canoes, kayaks and plan on having a wonderful time! Contact Pastor Steve Evenson at 907-209-9061 if you have questions.
- Southeast Alaska Camp Meeting, Vank Island, Alaska, Aug. 3–5.
- Speakers will include Nathan Stearman, Charlie Meigs, Adrian Neacsu, Jim Jensen and Noel Wilton. Click for more information.
Idaho Conference's camp meeting will be held at Gem State Adventist Academy, June 12–16, and titled "Keeping God Real!" The featured speaker is John Bradshaw. Additional speakers include Stan Hudson, Charles White, Bret Logan with musical guest, His Voice. The full schedule can be found at Idaho Conference's website.
- Hispanic Camp Meeting, Gem State Adventist Academy, Caldwell, Idaho, June 12–16.
- El tíulo del campestre es "Vuelve Al Hogar." Abel Morrobel es el orador invitado. Find out more information about the Hispanic camp meeting.
Camp meeting in Montana this year features Philip Samaan. The meetings will be held at Mount Ellis Academy in Bozeman, Mont., June 13–16.
This year's Oregon Conference camp meeting, July 17–21, will be held at Gladstone Park campgrounds in Gladstone, Ore. The meetings feature speakers Dan Jackson, Ben Lundquist, Don Schneider, along with many other workshops and seminars. The theme this year is "It's All About Jesus." Find more information and register for the event at the Oregon Conference camp meeting website.
- Central Oregon Camp Meeting, Christmas Valley, Ore., June 21–23.
- Hispanic Camp Meeting, Gladstone Park campgrounds, Gladstone, Ore., July 12–14.
- Motorcycle Camp Meeting, Gladstone Park campgrounds, Gladstone, Ore., Aug. 24–26.
The theme for this year's camp meeting at Upper Columbia Conference is "Together In Christ." The meetings will be held June 20–23, at Upper Columbia Academy, in Spangle, Wash. The featured speakers include John Freedman, John McVay and Teddy Shupe. Additionally, there will be workshops on a variety of topics. More information can be found at Upper Columbia Conference's website.
- Sheridan Meadows/Northeast Washington Camp Meeting, Republic, Wash., July 24–28.
- Walla Walla Camp Meeting, College Place Church, College Place, Wash., July 25–28.
- Wenatchee Camp Meeting, Wenatchee, Wash., Sept. 14–15.
- Native American Spiritual Gathering, Wapato, Wash., Sept. 21–22.
This year's camp meeting, "Sharing Faithfully our Hope and Wholeness," features speakers Ron Halvorsen Jr., Randy Maxwell, Ryan Hayes, Doug Bing, Harold Alomia and Fredrick Russell. The meeting will be held at Auburn Academy, in Auburn, Wash., June 15–23. In addition to the main meetings, the Auburn camp meeting also features many workshop and training classes, on a variety of topics. Visit the Washington Conference's website for more information.
- Campestre Hispanõ, Auburn Academy, Auburn, Wash., June 8–10.
Can't make it to one of the camp meetings above, but still want to take part? Join one of the conferences below for live streaming of the main meetings.
- Idaho Conference Camp Meeting: June 12–16
- Washington Conference: June 15–23
- Upper Columbia Conference: June 20–23
- Oregon Conference Hispanic Camp Meeting: July 12–14
- Oregon Conference Camp Meeting: July 17–21
- Better Life Broadcasting Camp Meeting, Milo Adventist Academy, Days Creek, Ore., June 8–9.
- Adventist Horsemen's Association Cowboy Camp Meeting, Cabell Meadow, Ore., July 3–7.
- Light Bearers Convocation, Jasper, Ore., July 3–7.
If you are looking to attend a meeting beyond of the Northwest, the North American Division has put together a listing of all the camp meetings this year.